On the final pass the student added too much power in close and just missed the four wire.
What does 4-WIRE stand for?
4-WIRE stands for Four Wire
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Four-Cascaded Single-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Four Dimensional
- Four-Dimensional Trellis Encoder
- Head, Heart, Hands, Health (pledged by members of 4-H Clubs)
- 4-Methylimidazole (chemical compound)
- N-(4-Methoxyphenyl) Retinamide (Fenretinide)
- Four-Level Pulse Amplitude Modulation (telecommunications)
- Four-Phase Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Traffic Accident - Public Road (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Bad Request (HTTP status code; indicates bad syntax or unfulfillable)
- Temporary Redirect (HTTP status code; look elsewhere on that request only)
- HTTP Web Error 401 - Authorization Required
- Payment Required (HTTP status code; never used, intended as error for nonpayment)
- HTTP Web Error 403 - Access Forbidden
- I Have No Clue (chat abbreviation)
- Item/Article Not Found (web/HTTP code)
- Method Not Allowed (HTTP status code; indicates a request in an unsupported format)
- Not Acceptable (HTTP status code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four wires are dedicated to communicating between the drive and the computer.
The auto-tie system used can be configured to tie four wires for most applications, but can also be set up to use nine wires to tie plastic containers or other commodities that may have greater memory.
25 degrees Celsius digital temperature sensor resolution * Three PWM fan speed-control outputs for fans with two, three or four wires * Low and high PWM frequency ranges * Four fan tachometer inputs * 24-pin QSOP package Pricing and Availability General samples and an evaluation kit are available now with production planned for the end of the year.
Vargas was employed by Lear Corporation as Director of Operations based in Juarez, Mexico, where he was responsible for managing and directing four wire harness plants with approximately 14,000 employees in Mexico, Argentina and Honduras.
MDDI requires a minimum of just four wires plus power.
6 Mbps over four wires, to a range of 5 kilometers, a solution that is particularly attractive for bandwidth-hungry SMEs," explains Peter Scheer, Senior Consultant at Meta Group.
A multiplexed communication interface, based on the PSA "VAN" architecture, is integrated into the multifunction controller so that only four wire connections are needed to link to the LCD screen and the in-car entertainment, telephone and navigation systems.