On the final pass the student added too much power in close and just missed the four wire.
What does 4-WIRE stand for?
4-WIRE stands for Four Wire
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Four-Cascaded Single-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Four Dimensional
- Four-Dimensional Trellis Encoder
- Head, Heart, Hands, Health (pledged by members of 4-H Clubs)
- 4-Methylimidazole (chemical compound)
- N-(4-Methoxyphenyl) Retinamide (Fenretinide)
- Four-Level Pulse Amplitude Modulation (telecommunications)
- Four-Phase Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Traffic Accident - Public Road (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Bad Request (HTTP status code; indicates bad syntax or unfulfillable)
- Temporary Redirect (HTTP status code; look elsewhere on that request only)
- HTTP Web Error 401 - Authorization Required
- Payment Required (HTTP status code; never used, intended as error for nonpayment)
- HTTP Web Error 403 - Access Forbidden
- I Have No Clue (chat abbreviation)
- Item/Article Not Found (web/HTTP code)
- Method Not Allowed (HTTP status code; indicates a request in an unsupported format)
- Not Acceptable (HTTP status code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four wires are dedicated to communicating between the drive and the computer.
The auto-tie system used can be configured to tie four wires for most applications, but can also be set up to use nine wires to tie plastic containers or other commodities that may have greater memory.