[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The stars of sports, entertainment and politics aligned last week at the sixth annual Samsung Four Seasons of Hope charity gala at New York's Cipriani Wall Street.
What does FSOH stand for?
FSOH stands for Four Seasons of Hope
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSOH
We have 2 other meanings of FSOH in our Acronym Attic
- Future Sound of Dance (short film)
- Frozen Screen of Death Extreme (gaming, Phantasy Star Online)
- Forum for South-Eastern Europe
- Future Sound of Egypt (record label)
- Future Sound of Exeter (Exeter, Devon, England, UK)
- Family Support Organization of Essex County (East Orange, NJ)
- Festival Singers of Florida
- Friends of Special Operations Forces
- Frequently Sampled Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Facteurs Sociaux, Organisationnels et Humains (French: Organizational and Human Social Factors)
- Flower Shop of the Islands, Inc.
- Free-Space Optical Interconnect (fiber optics)
- Future Soundz of India (album)
- For Sleeping or Jumping (band)
- Future Sounds of Jazz
- Finnish School of Kingston (UK)
- Free-Space Optical Link (communication technology)
- Fujitsu System Solution
- fully secured on land (loan)
- Future Sound Of London (band; also seen as TFSOL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samsung's Four Seasons of Hope charities continue to make news.
Byline: Michael Rudnick NEW YORK-The weather wasn't the only thing that was scorching here last week, as legendary rock band The Who entertained the star-studded crowd at the fourth annual Samsung Four Seasons of Hope Annual Charity Gala.