Experimental investigation of static and fatigue behaviour of composites honeycomb materials using four point bending tests.
What does FPBT stand for?
FPBT stands for Four Point Bending Test (engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPBT
- Federation of Practice-Based Research Networks (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Face Palm Body Slam
- Federação Portuguesa de Basebol e Softbol
- Floral Park-Bellerose Elementary Schools (New York)
- Florida Property and Business Solutions, LLC (Cocoa Beach, FL and West Sussex, UK)
- Florida Public Broadcasting Service
- Fire Prevention and Building Safety Commission
- Fakulta Potravinárské a Biochemické Technologie (Czech: Faculty of Food and Biochemical Technology)
- Farmington Players Barn Theater (Farmington Hills, Michigan)
- Field Production of Burley Tobacco (agriculture course; University of Kentucky)
- Fakulti Pengajian Bahasa Utama (Malay: Faculty of Major Languages)
- Fractional Pulmonary Blood Volume
- Fabry-Perot Cavity (antennas)
- Factory Production Control (Evaluation of Conformity; EU)
- Fair Play Committee (various organizations)
- Fair Point Communications
- Fairmont President's Club (hotels; various locations)
- Fairmount Park Commission (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Partnership Campaign (Girl Scouts; various locations)
- Family Planning Clinic (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SCALP is calibrated using a four point bending test.
Test the beams for strength using a three point bending test and a four point bending test.