This series, Curtis (Nathan Stewart-Jarrett) and Rudy (Joe Gilgun) are joined by new recruits Alex (Matt Stokoe), Finn (Nathan McMullen) and Jess (Karla Crome) to fend off the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and a murderous six-foot rabbit.
What does FHOA stand for?
FHOA stands for Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (video game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Fair Housing Napa Valley
- Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz (German: University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland)
- Femoral Head Osteonecrosis
- Femoral Head Osteotomy
- Field Hockey Ontario (Canada)
- Flood Hazard Overlay (zoning district)
- Force Hygiene Officer
- Foundation House Officer (medical practitioner; UK)
- Fremde Heere Ost (German Intelligence Evaluation Service, Eastern Section, WWII)
- Fundação Herminio Ometto (Brazilian foundation)
- Family History of Obesity
- Ford House Office Building (US Congress)
- Family history of other cancers (method)
- Finite-Horizon Optimal Control Problem
- Flying Hamsters of Doom (band)
- Football Hall of Fame
- Freeware Hall of Fame (website)
- Future Hall of Famer (sports)
- First Home Owner Grant (Australia)
- First Home Owner Grant Scheme (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You play as Death, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Author: Patroclos THE LEADERS of the in-between political space, also known as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (the rider of the green horse is a woman because society has moved since Bible times) met again on Thursday to discuss the weather and exchange recipes for the salvation of the economy, the liberation of the country from the Turk and for sheftalia.
Of these Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, it is poison ivy that you are most likely to come into contact with its three-parted leaves.
The Four Horsemen is a more disturbing work - a series of four videos representing the Biblical Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
In a new twist on the ancient craft of pyrography - that is, creating pictures by burning marks into wood - he has made a series of laser etchings, including 15 variations on Durer's The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and Goya's Disasters of War, which he has modified digitally before carrying out the etching with amazing precision.
Death as a pale rider on a pale horse appears not only in The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse but also in The Knight, Death and the Devil--in the former, as a figure in a historical drama, in the latter, as a leering companion in a personal journey.