The domestic service arriving from Lulea was also the first to perform a Four Dimensional (4DT) managed revenue flight.
What does 4-D stand for?
4-D stands for Four Dimensional
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 3-Year Individual Development Plan
- Other Preventative Task (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Quartic (math, chemistry)
- Second Base (baseball scoring)
- Fourth Nephi (Book of Mormon)
- Four-Channel (electronics)
- Four-Cascaded Single-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Four-Dimensional Trellis Encoder
- Head, Heart, Hands, Health (pledged by members of 4-H Clubs)
- 4-Methylimidazole (chemical compound)
- N-(4-Methoxyphenyl) Retinamide (Fenretinide)
- Four-Level Pulse Amplitude Modulation (telecommunications)
- Four-Phase Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Four Wire
- Traffic Accident - Public Road (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesperson for mi2g said that the world of network computer security was turned three dimensional by the arrival of Internet connectivity and it is now four dimensional with growth of wireless connectivity, and the possibilities for security breach and damage are multiplying while user awareness is very poor.