For example let us consider an eight link chain with a link assortment of Four binary and Four ternary links.
What does 4B stand for?
4B stands for Four Binary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 4B
- Hitman Code 47 (game)
- Parking Violation - Private Property (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Direct Traffic (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- EDTV specification, 480 lines of resolution, interlaced
- EDTV specification, 480 lines of resolution, progressive
- Intel 80486 Microprocessor
- Quadragesimo-Octavo (book paper size; aka Forty-Eightmo)
- Escort Military/VIP/etc. (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Attend Scene/Meeting/Course/Other (police icident code; New Zealand)
- Fourth Amendment
- Mortuary Procedure (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 4 Binary, 3 Ternary (Euro-ISDN)
- Four Bed Molecular Sieve
- Command, Control, Communication and Computer (aircraft)
- Community Coordinated Care for Children, Inc.
- Community Coordinated Child Care Association
- Continuously Controlled Chassis Concept (Volvo)
- Correspondence/Counter (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Cut, Clarity, Color and Carat (how to evaluate a diamond)
- Logistics/Staff Transport (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each person is simulated with a neural network with four binary inputs, four hidden units, and a binary output.