He won two Grammys in 2007 - for best opera recording and best classical contemporary composition - for his opera "Ainadamar: Fountain of Tears.
What does FOT stand for?
FOT stands for Fountain of Tears (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOT
We have 106 other meanings of FOT in our Acronym Attic
- Force on Target
- Force Options Testing
- Forced Oscillation Technique (epidemiology)
- Forecast Out Turn
- Foreskins on Toast (military slang)
- Form of Tender
- Formation Ouverte de Tuteurs (French: Open Training Tutors)
- Forum Oilfield Technology (Houston, TX)
- Forward Observer Team
- Forward Transfer (Message) (Signaling System #7)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Ballet of China's Jian Zhang and Jie Sun, a beautiful longlimbed dancer, performed the suite from Fountain of Tears, a ballet created for their company by outgoing Houston Ballet Artistic Director Ben Stevenson.
Over 2,000 came to see the Fountain of Tears start to flow.