Foundations of Computational Mathematics Conference (2002: Minneapolis, Minn.
What does FoCM stand for?
FoCM stands for Foundations of Computational Mathematics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FoCM
We have 4 other meanings of FoCM in our Acronym Attic
- Fiber-Optic Communications Line
- Foundations of Computational Linguistics (Roland Hausser book)
- Friends of Crescent Lake (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Foundations of Coordination Languages and Software Architectures
- Fellowship of Christian Librarians and Information Specialists
- Falling Off Chair Laughing My Ass Off
- Friends Of Crater Lake National Park (Oregon)
- Falling Off Chair, Laughing Out Loud
- Fiber Optic Cable Marker (cable identifing marker)
- Foundations of Card Magic
- Free Officers and Civilians Movement (Iraq)
- Friends of Chamber Music (various locations)
- Friends of Chris Matheus
- Friends of the Classic Malts (malt whiskey enthusiasts)
- Fundamentals of Classroom Management (reference card)
- Feline Oncornavirus-Associated Cell Membrane Antigen
- Families of Color Network (est. 1999; Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
- Fiber Optic Communication Network
- Fiber Optic Compact Node
- Fiat Owners Club New Zealand (automobile club; New Zealand)