Foundations and Donors Interested in Catholic Activities commissioned Gallup to conduct the poll in October.
What does FADICA stand for?
FADICA stands for Foundations and Donors Interested in Catholic Activities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fonds Arabe pour les Droits Humains (French: Arab Fund for Human Rights)
- Forces Armées d'Haïti (French: Haitian Armed Forces)
- Financial Assistance for Disadvantaged Health Professions Students
- Futuristic Automatic Data Handling System (control system; air defence applications; Tata Power Strategic Electronics Division)
- Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International
- Filipino American Development Initiative
- First Aid Direct, Inc. (est. 1997; Florida)
- Fred Astaire Dance International (dance school; various locations)
- Frente Amplio De Izquierda (Spanish: Broad Front of the Left; political party)
- Fellow American Dental Implant Association
- Fonds d'Aide au Développement de l'Intérieur et des Îles (French: Development Assistance Fund of the Interior and Islands)
- Florida Association of District Instructional Materials Administrators
- Fertilizer Advisory, Development and Information Network for Asia and the Pacific
- Fish Aggregating Devices as Instrumented Observatories of Pelagic Ecosystems (research program)
- Fine Art Digital Imaging System (University of Toronto Libraries; Canada; digital art database)
- Funding and Development Information Service (London Action Trust; UK)
- Federacion Argentina de Industrias Textiles (Spanish: Argentina Federation of Textile Industries)
- Foundations of Advanced 3D Information Visualisation
- Fleet Air Defense Identification Zone
- Dukuduku (airport code; Dukuduku; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: Foundations and Donors Interested in Catholic Activities, Inc.
But their recent 50-page pastoral letter on stewardship -- in which money is mentioned only six times -- misses the target, according to Francis Butler, president of Foundations and Donors Interested in Catholic Activities.