95 QA76 Intended for entry level undergraduate computer science courses, this textbook provides a methodological approach to the foundations of computer science, building on basic mathematical principles to guide students through a variety of topic areas to a full understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of the discipline.
What does FOCS stand for?
FOCS stands for Foundations Of Computer Science
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FOCS
We have 41 other meanings of FOCS in our Acronym Attic
- Fiji Outrigger Canoe Racing Association (Fiji)
- Florida Oceans and Coastal Resources Council
- Falling Off Chair Rolling on Floor Laughing
- Falling Off Chair, Rolling on Floor, Laughing My Ass Off
- Firth O Clyde Rotary Trail (Scotland, UK)
- Fiber Optic Chemical Sensor (DecisionLink, Inc.)
- Fiber Optic Communication System (network)
- Fiber-Optics Cable System
- Five O’Clock Somewhere
- Flexible Operation and Control System (Coresma)
- Future of Civil Society in Central Europe Project (University of Münster; Germany)
- Federation of Chinese Scholars in Australia
- Fomento de Obras y Construcciones SA (Spanish construction company; Barcelona, Spain)
- Fiber Optic Control System Integration
- Fiber Optic Cable System in Korea
- Federazione Organismi Cristiani Servizio Internazionale Volontario
- Fleet Oriented Consolidated Stock List
- Familial Ovarian Cancer Screening Study (UK)
- (Tm)(Information Builders) Focus Talk
- Friends of Central Texas Lacrosse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (51st: 2010: Las Vegas, NV) Computer Society Press 2010 826 pages $241.
Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (49th: 2008: Philadelphia, PA) Computer Society Press 2008 835 pages $233.
Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (48th: 2007: Providence, Rhode Island) Computer Society Press 2007 736 pages $275.
Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (47th: 2006: Berkeley, CA) Computer Society Press 2006 750 pages $262.