Chief Executive of the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID), Francine Bates OBE, has called for more to be done to reduce cot deaths in this region in particular.
What does FSID stand for?
FSID stands for Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSID
We have 4 other meanings of FSID in our Acronym Attic
- Food Systems Innovation Center (UK)
- Forest Spatial Information Catalog (forest-related geospatial data portal; Center for International Forestry Research)
- Forward Sensor Interface Control
- Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate Conception (Malaysia)
- Freshwater Spills Information Clearinghouse (database)
- Full Size Interchangeable Core (mechanical locks)
- Function Specific Integrated Circuit
- Final Site Inspection/Closeout and Monitoring
- Diplomate-Fellow in Forensic Sciences of the International College of Professional Psychology
- File Space Identifier
- France Singapore Innovation Days (business forum; Singapore)
- Fund for Support of International Development Activities (University of Alberta)
- Formal System Identifier Definition Requirements
- Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
- Fire Service Intelligence Enterprise (US FEMA)
- Fonds de Soutien à l'Investissement pour l'Emploi (French: Employment Investment Support Fund; Algeria)
- Fonds de Soutien aux Initiatives Étudiantes (French: College Initiatives Support Fund)
- Food Security Information and Early Warning System (handbook)
- Fédération des Sociétés Immobilières et Foncières (French: Federation of Land and Real Estate Companies)
- Foot Shock-Induced Fighting
Samples in periodicals archive:
And after his death, Charlotte vowed to raise vital research funds for the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID), which is leading the way in finding the cause of sudden infant death syndrome.
Now Danielle and John are staging a sponsored walk in Cannock Park at 11am tomorrow in Kieron's memory and to raise cash for the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID) issued the warning after reports that a high proportion of babies who died were sharing a bed or sofa with a sleeping parent.
For more information about how to reduce the risk of cot death call the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths on 0207 8202 3200 or visit www.
The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID) says that parents should avoid exposing their child to smoke, put the baby to sleep on its back and keep it cool with the head uncovered.
LATEST research by the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths reveals some new parents were not made aware of how to reduce therisk of cot deaths.