What does FAIM stand for?
FAIM stands for Foundation for the Advancement of Innovative Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAIM
We have 21 other meanings of FAIM in our Acronym Attic
- Found Answers In Learning Improving Necessary Growth
- Fleet Air Introduction Liaison Survival Aircrew Flight Equipment
- Fearful, Arrogant, Insecure, Lonely, Uncertain, Resentful, Empty
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (West Central Minnesota Communities Action, Inc.; Elbow Lake, MN)
- Fascinating Animals Impersonating Men (Australian punk rock band)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
- FIDI (Federation of International Furniture Removers) Accredited International Mover
- Financial Analysis and Investment Management (Saint Mary's College of California; Moraga, CA)
- Flexible Automation and Information Management (conference)
- Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing (International Conference)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- First Asset Investment Management Inc.
- Federal Aid Information Management System (US FWS)
- Federated Archaeological Information Management Systems Project
- File-Aid for IMS (Compuware)
- High-Field Asymmetric Waveform Ion Mobility Spectrometry
- Family Advice and Information Network (UK)
- Future Active IP (Internet Protocol) Networks
- Family Advice and Information Service (Legal Services Commission; UK)
- Field Army Issuing Office