What does FACT stand for?
FACT stands for Foundation for the Advancement of Cardiac Therapies, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACT
We have 192 other meanings of FACT in our Acronym Attic
- Ford Accelerated Credential Training
- Ford Anodized Aluminium Corrosion Test
- Foreign Affairs Counter Threat Course
- Forensic Addictions Corrections Treatment
- Formable Aligned Carbon Thermoset
- Forward Analysis and Collection Team (USMC)
- Forward Area Computer Terminal
- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Talent Development (various locations)
- Foundation for Advanced Computer Technology
- Foundation for Art and Creative Technology
- Foundation to Assist Canadian Talent
- Franco-Américaine Cinéma et Théâtre (French American Association for Cinema and Theatre)
- Freedom against Censorship Thailand
- Freethinkers for Acceptance Cooperation and Trust
- French American Charitable Trust
- Fuel and Combustion Technology
- Fully Automatic Cataloging Technique
- Fully Automatic Compiler-Translator
- Fully Automatic Compiling Technique
- Functional Analysis of Cancer Therapy