Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth (FAAY) - Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business Number of Awards: The number of awards is dependent on the sponsors of the program.
What does FAAY stand for?
FAAY stands for Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of FAAY in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the Association of Auctioneers and Valuers (UK)
- Future Attack Air Vehicle
- Federal Association for the Advancement of Visible Minorities (Canada)
- First Austin African Violet Society (Texas)
- Food Allergy Awareness Week (Fairfax, VA)
- Foundation for Australian Agricultural Women (Australia)
- Federation of Australian Astrologers Western Australia
- Filipino American Association of Western Connecticut (est. 1995; Danbury, CT)
- Foot and Ankle Wellness Center (Delaware, OH)
- Force Antiair Warfare Coordinator/Commander
- Fragmented Atrial Activity Zone
- Antigen Binding Fragment (immunology)
- Fabrication Plant (semiconductors)
- Facility Authorization Basis
- Faculty Advisory Board (various schools)
- Faïencerie d'Art Breton (French earthenware company)
- Fairmount Area Business Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fairness and Accountability in Broadcasting Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth (FAAY), one of the longest running programs of the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB), believes education is the key to prosperity, a better life, and a brighter future-and has helped over 1,400 students with scholarships and bursaries totaling more than $2.
National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation 70 Yorkville Avenue, Suite 33A Toronto, Ontario M5R 1B9 Toll-free: 1-800-329-9780 Phone: (416) 926-0775 Fax: (416) 926-7554 FAAY Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth (FAAY) Corporate sponsors who support FAAY will award $160,500 in bursaries and Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth (FAAY) Corporate sponsors who support FAAY will award over $200,000 in scholarships and bursaries to Aboriginals (Status, Non-Status, Metis and Inuit).