Summary: DUBAI -- The victims of violence at the Dubai Foundation for Women and Children were treated to a Suhoor meal ceremony at The Grand Millennium Hotel recently.
What does FFW stand for?
FFW stands for Foundation for Women
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFW
We have 38 other meanings of FFW in our Acronym Attic
- Feet of Fresh Water (diving)
- Field Fit Weld (spools sections of pipe welding)
- Film Festival World (various locations)
- Final Fantasy Wallpapers
- Flash Flood Warning
- Flood Forecasting and Warning
- Focused Free Write (educational essays)
- Food For Work (WFP)
- Forfeit Win (gaming)
- Freethought Fort Wayne (Indiana)
- Freiwillige Feuerwehr (German: auxiliary fire brigade)
- Full Figured Women
- Fun Ford Weekend (cars)
- Future Force Warrior
- Family Farm Water Act (Washington)
- Family Friendly Work Arrangements
- Family Friendly Workplace Award
- Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition (gaming)
- Final Fantasy Worlds Apart (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Foundation for Women celebrates civil society's right to take public concerns into the streets.
Copies of the video were sent in early September to NFL teams, the NFL League Office in New York, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, the National Foundation for Women Legislators (NFWL), and other organizations, "It was shown during a Remembrance Breakfast at the NFWL's 67th Annual Conference in Phoenix, Ariz.
For over 30 years, the Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting (EFWA) has been helping women move into, and ahead in, the accounting profession.
According to a recent report, 1996 Facts on Women-Owned Businesses: Trends Among Minority Women-Owned Firms by the National Foundation for Women Business Owners (NFWBO), firms owned by women of color are growing three times faster than the overall national rate of business growth, generating over $184 billion in sales and employing nearly 1.