Sponsored by the Foundation for Rural Service and conducted by the Hudson Institute, a non-partisan policy research organization based in Washington, D.
What does FRS stand for?
FRS stands for Foundation for Rural Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRS
We have 214 other meanings of FRS in our Acronym Attic
- Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique (French: Foundation for Strategic Research)
- Fonds de Réaménagement du Spectre (French: Redevelopment Fund Spectrum)
- Force Républicaine de Sécurité (French: Republican Security Force; Madagascar)
- Force Retaliation Squad (gaming clan)
- Formal Reporting System
- Forum des Républicains Sociaux (French: Forum of Social Republicans)
- Forum of Social Republicans (now Christian Democratic Party; France)
- Forward Recoil Scattering
- Forward Repair Ship
- Forward Repair System (US Army)
- Foundation Routing and Switching (Cisco)
- Frame Knowledge Representation System
- Frame Relay Service
- Frame Relay Switch (Sprint)
- Free Radical Scavenger (energy beverage)
- Freely Redistributable Software
- Frontier Research System (est. 1986; Japan)
- Fully Responsive System
- Functional Rating Scale
- Functional Requirements Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Cara Garfield, Foundation for Rural Service Program Coordinator
last month through the Foundation for Rural Service, sponsored by Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, and later this month will attend a youth seminar at the Nevada Rural Electric Association in California, a trip awarded through Blachly-Lane Electric.
The Foundation for Rural Service fundraising event is at the Museum of Flight--a world-class museum that chronicles the history of aviation and showcases 150 historic aircraft and spacecraft.
The Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) took more than 600 people to Gilley's Dallas, where they celebrated Valentine's Day with line dancing, mechanical bull riding and even armadillo races.
Foundation fan Rural Service (FRS) Fund-Raising Events Join the Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) on Valentine's Day for a night on the town.
On February 6, the Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) hosted "A Salute to the USO" fund-raising event in conjunction with the 2006 NTCA Annual Meeting & EXPO in San Diego, Calif.
The Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) took more than 500 people to Busch Gardens, where they were given private access to the Timbuktu section of the park.