9781439878507 Getting to standard work in health care; using TWI to create a foundation for quality care.
What does FQC stand for?
FQC stands for Foundation for Quality Care (Albany, New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FQC
We have 12 other meanings of FQC in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Quadrature Counter
- Faucet Quick Connect
- Fibonacci Quasicrystals
- Field Quality Centre (Nissan Motor, Japan)
- Field Quality Control (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Filière Qualité Carrefour (French)
- Final Quality Control
- First Quantum Correction
- Fondation Québécoise du Cancer (French)
- Fondation Québécoise pour le Crédit (French: Quebec Credit Foundation; Canada)
- Frame Quality Classifier
- Frederick Quinn Corporation (Addison, IL construction company)
- French Quarter Classic (New Orleans, LA Ferrari race)
- Fresh Quality Chain (shelf-life analysis model)
- Fuchs Quick Connect (hydraulic quick-attach system)
- Fully Qualified Class (Java)
- Faut Qu'ça Bourges (French cultural association; Bourges, France)
- Fédération Québécoise de Camping et de Caravaning (French; Québec, Canada)
- First Quality Carpet Cleaning (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Training caregivers to understand and implement the fundamentals of dementia care is the only way to establish a foundation for quality care.