Professor Galadari has a glittering track record on the boards of iconic institutions like the UAE University, Emirates Foundation, the Research Advisory Board of the Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research and many more.
What does FMR stand for?
FMR stands for Foundation for Medical Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMR
We have 107 other meanings of FMR in our Acronym Attic
- Focused Medical Review
- Follow Main Road
- Follow Me Roaming (communications)
- Forbundet Mot Rusgift (Norwegian anti-drug association)
- Force Mix Ratio
- Force Mobile Reserve (UN)
- Force Modernization Report
- Former (government official title)
- Forward Maintenance and Repair
- Fouets Mouches Rivières (French fishing association)
- Foundation for Melanoma Research
- Fragile Mental Retardation
- Franc-Maçonnerie Régulière (French: Regular Freemasonry)
- Frequency Modulated Radar
- Fresh Molten Rock
- Friend, Moloney and Rauscher (viruses)
- Friends of the Mississippi River (watershed conservancy)
- Friends of the Molalla River (Oregon, USA)
- Full Material Release
- Full Materiel Review (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Cerner solutions will provide the foundation for medical research initiatives related to population health management, including non-communicable diseases and other chronic health conditions.
Al Khaldi was selected from a pool of 30 journalists by the Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research.
Thebaud, an Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research Clinical Scholar.
Key licensing efforts during the year included our exclusive licenses with the Clayton Foundation for Medical Research for their patent on mitochondrial DNA damage and our license with Power3 Medical for their proteomic assay technology for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.