The Foundation for International Community Assistance (FINCA) Jordan has expanded its microfinance services of its Zarqa branch at its new site.
What does FINCA stand for?
FINCA stands for Foundation for International Community Assistance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FINCA in our Acronym Attic
- Fine I Never Actually Learned This Stuff (polite form)
- Financial-Analyst (Moscow)
- Fundo de Investimento da Amazônia (Brazilian Amazon investment fund)
- Failure Is Not An Option
- First National Stores (US grocery chain)
- Fondation de l'Innovation du Nouveau Brunswick (French: Innovation Foundation of New Brunswick; Canada)
- Fédération des Industries de Nouvelle-Calédonie (French: Federation of Industries of New Caledonia; New Caledonia)
- Financial Interest Cover
- Financiera de Negocios Corporativos (Guatemala)
- Force, Intelligence, Networking, and C2 (Command & Control; military reconnaissance methodology)
- Financiera Centro Americana Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Familial Idiopathic Nonarteriosclerotic Cerebral Calcification
- Financial Center (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (US Treasury Department)
- Federazione Italiana Incontinenti (Italian: Italian Federation of Incontinence)
- Foundations of Interactive Computation (workshop)
- Finance Command (also seen as FC)
- Finance Committee
- FAA Internet National Directory
- Families of Victims of Involuntary Disappearance (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Foundation for International Community Assistance International (FINCA) is one of those groups.
Today, WEB is putting together similar programs with assistance from the Foundation for International Community Assistance the American National Savings Bank.