What does FIBAA stand for?
FIBAA stands for Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FIBAA in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Internationale de Boxe Amateur
- Federation of International Basketball Associations
- Fellow of the Institute of Business Advisers
- Fellow of the International Biographical Association (Cambridge, UK)
- Fellowship of Israel and Black America
- Festival International de la Bière Artisanale (French: International Festival of Craft Beer)
- Financial Institution Benefit Association, Inc.
- Florida International Bankers Association
- Florida International Baseball Academy (Sarasota, FL)
- Fondation Internationale du Banc d'Arguin (French West African international foundation)
- Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain
- Fédération Ivoirienne de Basket-Ball (Côte d'Ivoire basketball federation)
- Federation of International Baseball (Moreno Valley, CA)
- Federazione Italiana Blood Bowl (gaming)
- Faith Independent Baptist Church (McDonough, GA)
- Fédération de l'Industrie Bois Construction (French: Wood Construction Industry Federation)
- Financial Innovation Business Conference
- First Indonesian Baptist Church (Stafford, TX)
- First Institutional Baptist Church (Phoenix, AZ)
- First International Baptist Church (Copenhagen, Denmark)