ZEISS developed Primo Star iLED together with the Swiss Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND).
What does FIND stand for?
FIND stands for Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIND
We have 27 other meanings of FIND in our Acronym Attic
- Finance Committee
- FAA Internet National Directory
- Families of Victims of Involuntary Disappearance (Philippines)
- Fault Isolation by Nodal Dependency
- Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.
- Figure out the problem, Intensify possible solutions, Name pros and cons for each solution and Decide which solution is best and act on it (handling emergencies)
- Filipino Intercollegiate Networking Dialogue
- Fixed Interpol Network Database
- Florida Inland Navigation District
- Florida Interfaith Networking in Disaster
- Foundation for International Dignity (human rights)
- Framework for the Investigation of Navigation and Disorientation
- Future Internet Network Design (NSF NETS research program)
- Flight Inserted Detector Expendable for Reconnaissance
- Florida Integrated Network for Data Exchange and Retrieval (Florida Law Enforcement Data Sharing Consortium)
- Fast Information, Navigation, Decision and Reporting System (battlefield management system)
- Facility Index System
- Fault Interring Nonlinear Detection System
- Federated Infrastructure National Directory Service (Canada)
- Foundation for the International Non-governmental Development of Space
Samples in periodicals archive:
Julian Gordon Gerd Michel * Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics Geneva, Switzerland * Address correspondence to this author at: Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics 71, av.
20 ISBN 92-4-1563303 This report is compiled by Special Programme for Tropical Disease Resaserch (TDR/WHO) and the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND) and financed by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.