What does FHER stand for?
FHER stands for Foundation for Homeopathic Education and Research (Berkeley, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Follett Higher Education Group
- Family Health and Education Institute, Inc.
- Further and Higher Education Institution (UK)
- Faculty of Higher Education Lilydale (Australia)
- Fight High End Loot (Mafia Wars game)
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (US HUD)
- For Her Eyes Only
- For His Eyes Only
- Fair Housing Education and Outreach Program (Total Action Against Poverty; Roanoke, VA)
- Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (UK)
- Fasciola Hepatica Excretion-Secretion Antigens
- Fernald Health Effects Subcommittee (US CDC)
- Flanagan Hydrogen Enhanced Silica
- Friday Harbor Elementary School (Friday Harbor, WA)
- Federal Housing Enterprise Supervisory Agency
- Fasciola Hepatica Excretory/Secretory Products
- Forest Hills Educational Trust (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Florida Hydrogen Energy Technologies Act
- Fridays, Holidays Excluded (maritime charters)
- Fabrique d'Horlogerie de Fontainemelon (French watch movement manufacturer)