Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, famed country singer Willie Nelson, and opera star and arts impresario Beverly Sills, will join The AGS Foundation for Health in Aging at its first annual Lifetime of Caring Awards Gala Benefit.
What does FHA stand for?
FHA stands for Foundation for Health in Aging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHA
We have 122 other meanings of FHA in our Acronym Attic
- First Harmonic Approximation (power management)
- Flight Hardware Availability
- Floating Homes Association (Seattle, WA)
- Florida Hospital Association
- Fomento de Hipotecas Aseguradas (Spanish: Promotion of Insured Mortgages)
- Food & Hotel Asia (trade show)
- Food and Humanitarian Assistance
- Forced Hot Air (heating)
- Foreign Humanitarian Assistance
- Foundation for Humanity’s Adulthood
- Frankenmuth Historical Association (Frankenmuth, Michigan)
- Fraser Health Authority (various locations)
- Frontier Highways Authority (Pakistan)
- Full Height Anamorphic
- Functional Hazard Assessment
- Future Homemakers of America (now FCCLA)
- Foreign Humanitarian Assistance/Disaster Relief (US DoD)
- Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988
- Fort Hunt Athletic Association (Annadale, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Foundation for Health in Aging (FHA) invites Philadelphia-area residents to attend "What If It's Alzheimer's?