What does FHEDA stand for?
FHEDA stands for Foundation for Health Education and Drug Awareness, Inc.
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fitzgerald Health Education Associates, Inc.
- Further & Higher Education Act (UK)
- Faculty Human Ethics Advisory Committee (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Florida Higher Education Arts Network
- Family Health Education Center (California)
- Far-End Header Error Check (ITU-T)
- Fort Hills Energy Corporation (Canada)
- Forrest Hills Elementary Community Coalition (Decatur, GA)
- Fine Homes and Estates Designation (trademark of Century 21 Real Estate Corp.)
- Foundation for Human and Economic Development (Florida)
- Fort Hays Educational Development Center
- Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Follett Higher Education Group
- Family Health and Education Institute, Inc.
- Further and Higher Education Institution (UK)
- Faculty of Higher Education Lilydale (Australia)
- Fight High End Loot (Mafia Wars game)
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (US HUD)
- For Her Eyes Only
- For His Eyes Only