In an effort to stop the bleeding, Sevenikar reached out to the Foundation for Health Coverage Education, a San Jose, Calif.
What does FHCE stand for?
FHCE stands for Foundation for Health Coverage Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHCE
- Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce (Fountain Hills, AZ)
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center (Seattle, Washington)
- Fremont Hills Country Club (Los Altos Hills, CA)
- Florida Healthcare Corporate Compliance Association (Florida Hospital Association; Orlando, FL)
- Fair Housing Council of Central California (Fresno, CA)
- Family Health Clinic of Carroll County (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Federal Housing and Community Development (King County, WA)
- Family Health Care Decisions Act (New York)
- Far Hills Country Day School (New Jersey)
- Foundation for Health Care Evaluation
- Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund
- Flying Horse Cracking Force (hacking)
- Facet Human Capital Group (Weert, Netherlands)
- Fair Housing Center of Greater Boston
- Forest Hills Community House
- Fair Haven Community Health Center (Connecticut)
- Flint Hills Community Health Center (Emporia, KS)
- Fountain Hills Christian Home Educators (Arizona)
- Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences (Orlando, FL)
- Fearrington House Country Inn (Pittsboro, North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Foundation for Health Coverage Education has been asked such questions as "Which aspects of the law take effect immediately?
The Foundation for Health Coverage Education (FHCE) has captured, on a single database, more than 144 government-sponsored programs to help people in need of health coverage.
As part of a new Coverage for All community education effort, the Foundation for Health Coverage Education has opened an assistance line staffed 24/7 and operational in 50 states.