Byline: JULIA SCOTT The Foundation for American Communications in Pasadena hosted a phone seminar Tuesday about gasoline prices with oil expert and Boston University professor Robert K.
What does FACS stand for?
FACS stands for Foundation for American Communications
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACS
We have 132 other meanings of FACS in our Acronym Attic
- First Assembly Christian School
- Fleet Analysis Communications System
- Flexible Automated Collection System
- Florida Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida Association of Crime Stoppers
- Fluorescence Atom-Coincidence Spectroscopy
- Fluorescent Activated Cell Sorter
- Formal Aspects of Component Software
- Formal Aspects of Computing Science (specialist group of the British Computer Society)
- Forward Area Control System
- Frame and Cable System (telecom)
- Fully Automatic Computer System
- Functional Area Control System
- Fundación Augusto C. Sandino (Spanish)
- Fundación Augusto César Sandino
- Future Armored Combat System
- Fomento Agrícola Castellonense, SA (Spanish: Agricultural Development Castellón, SA)
- Foundation to Abolish Child Sex Abuse (Philadelphia, PA)
- Families and Children Strategic Analysis Programme (UK)
- Family and Consumer Sciences Cooperative Education (educational program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Davis, senior vice president for programs at the Foundation for American Communications, is that with handheld cameras, the correspondents could be more limited technically.