Foundation for African Business and Consumer services (FABCOS) is a business development vehicle serving small, self-employed business owners.
What does FABCOS stand for?
FABCOS stands for Foundation for African Business and Consumer Services (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FABCOS
We have 1 other meaning of FABCOS in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the American Board of Criminalistics (American Board of Criminalistics, Inc.)
- First African Baptist Church (various locations)
- Forest Alliance of British Columbia (Canada)
- Fourteenth Avenue Baptist Church (Sacramento, California)
- French American Banking Corporation
- Friends of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Federation of Asian Bishops' Conference-Office of Education and Student Chaplaincy
- Federation of Asian Bishops Conference - Office of Human Development
- Federation of Asian Bishops Conference-Office of Social Communications (Philippines)
- For African Business and Consumer Services (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Farmington Asylum Business District (Hartford, CT)
- Field Artillery Board
- Frankfort Avenue Beer Depot (Louisville, KY)
- Faculty of Architecture and Built Environment (Malaysia)
- Food Agricultural and Biological Engineering (Ohio State University)
- Functionally Active Biocompatible Encapsulation (sensors)
- Flexion, Abduction, External Rotation
- Fire and Building Educational Resource Collection (database)
- Flexion, Abduction, External, Rotation, and Extension
- Femoral Arterial Blood Flow