According to a spokesman of NEPRA the tariff of four local power companies namely Atlas Power limited, Foundation Power Company limited, Nishat Chunian power limited and Saif power limited has been allowed to raise the tariff.
What does FPCDL stand for?
FPCDL stands for Foundation Power Company (Daharki) Limited
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Family Planning of Chelan-Douglas Counties (Wenatchee, WA)
- Fasiyal Plastik Cerrahi Dernegi (Turkish: Facial Plastic Surgery Society)
- Fast Persistent Contrastive Divergence (algorithm)
- Fiat Panda Club Deutschland (German car club)
- Final Procurement and Construction
- First Presbyterian Church of Duncanville (Duncanville, TX)
- Flat Panel Color Display
- Foundation for People and Community Development (forest resource management program; Papau New Guinea; est. 1965)
- Front du Peuple Congolais pour le Changement et la Démocratie (French:Congolese People's Front for Change and Democracy)
- Fuller Park Community Development (Chicago, IL)
- Fire Prevention and Code Enforcement
- Floating-Point C Extension (computing)
- Florida Photonics Center of Excellence
- Florida's Partnerships in Character Education
- Formations Préventions Conseils Entreprises (French training company)
- Network of Fluid Power Centres in Europe
- Faculdade de Psicologia e Ciências da Educação (Portuguese: Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences)
- Finite Population Correction Factor (statistics)
- First Peoples’ Cultural Foundation (Brentwood Bay, British Columbia, Canada)
- First Presbyterian Church of Flint (Flint, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initiatives include financing the countrys first private sector run-of-river hydropower project- New Bong Escape Power Project in 2009, as well as financing three combined cycle power plants using domestic gas; Fauji Kabirwala Power Company Limited, Foundation Power Company Daharki Limited, and Uch-II Power Private Limited.
Initiatives include financing the country's first private sector run-of-river hydropower project, the New Bong Escape Project in 2009, and the funding of three combined cycle power plants using domestic gas: Fauji Kabirwala Power Company Limited, Foundation Power Company Daharki Limited and Uch-II Power Private Limited.