Guideline only) Foundation house officers (junior doctors) between pounds 33,300 and pounds 41,300, specialist pounds 69,400, consultants from pounds 74,500.
What does FHO stand for?
FHO stands for Foundation House Officer (medical practitioner; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHO
We have 17 other meanings of FHO in our Acronym Attic
- Finehealth Nutritional Products Inc (dietary supplements for pets and livestock)
- Friends of Haleakala National Park (Hawaii)
- For Holy Name Shall Always Be (Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps)
- Fair Housing Napa Valley
- Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz (German: University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland)
- Femoral Head Osteonecrosis
- Femoral Head Osteotomy
- Field Hockey Ontario (Canada)
- Flood Hazard Overlay (zoning district)
- Force Hygiene Officer
- Fremde Heere Ost (German Intelligence Evaluation Service, Eastern Section, WWII)
- Fundação Herminio Ometto (Brazilian foundation)
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (video game)
- Family History of Obesity
- Ford House Office Building (US Congress)
- Family history of other cancers (method)
- Finite-Horizon Optimal Control Problem
- Flying Hamsters of Doom (band)
- Football Hall of Fame
- Freeware Hall of Fame (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The demonstration, one of many across the UK, follows changes to the Medical Act which end the practice of offering foundation house officers free hospital accommodation.
The action comes as foundation house officers face being forced to pay almost pounds 5,000 a year in rent from August.