In addition to these new entrants, Xbox 360 Classics already includes some of the most popular Xbox 360 games, now showcasing beautifully redesigned packaging, to add a touch of class to any gaming fan's collection: Halo 3, Gears of War, Forza Motorsport 2, Project Gotham Racing 4, and Mass Effect.
What does FM2 stand for?
FM2 stands for Forza Motorsport 2 (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FM2
- Fire Mission - Call for Fire
- Fire Mission: Fire Command
- Fire Mission - Fire Mission Command
- Fire Mission: Message To Observer
- Fire Mission - Nuclear Call for Fire
- Fire Mission - Request to Fire
- Fire Mission: Request For Additional Fire
- Fire Mission - Subsequent Adjustment
- Fluid Mechanics 1 (engineering course)
- Fluid Mechanics 2 (engineering course)
- Football Manager 2009 (video game)
- Fluid Mechanics 3 (engineering course)
- Forza Motorsport 3 (video game)
- Front Mission 3 (video game)
- Fábrica Militar de Aviones (Military Aircraft Factory, Argentina)
- Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International
- Facilities Maintenance Augmentation
- Facilities Management Administrator
- Facilities Management Association
- Factory Materials Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forza Motorsport 2 Xbox 360 With more than 300 of the world's hottest cars to collect, personalize and tune, this is a complete racing experience with more than 60 tracks, including real-world circuits such as Silverstone.
Speaking exclusively to Revved Up at the launch of the Xbox Forza Motorsport 2 race game, Sir Stirling said: "Lewis is just so good.
The graphics are good but not ground-breaking and the car damage model is either too forgiving or too harsh, but Forza Motorsport 2 is still money very well spent.
Forza Motorsport 2 Xbox 360 With more than 300 of the hottest cars to choose from, and incredibly realistic graphics, this game allows you to create your dream machine and take it onto real-world tracks.