When children outgrow their rear-facing seats they should ride in forward-facing child safety seats, in the back seat, until they reach the upper weight or height limit of the particular seat.
What does FFCSS stand for?
FFCSS stands for Forward-Facing Child Safety Seat
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ford Fiesta Club Sweden (car club)
- Forward Facing Child Seat
- Freight and Fleet Control System
- Full Function Crew Stations
- Fully Flexible Credit System (course selection; Vellore Institute of Technology; India)
- Fuze Function Control Set
- Fat-Free Cross-Sectional Area
- Fondation Franco-Chinoise pour la Science et Ses Applications (French: Franco-Chinese Foundation for Science and Its Applications; est. 2001)
- Fellow, Foodservice Consultants Society International
- flexible carrier folded real chip size package
- Fédération Française de Cyclo Tourisme (French: French Federation of Bicycle Tourism)
- Fédération Française du Courtage en Travaux (French: French Federation of Brokerage Works)
- Federation of Finnish Commerce and Trade (now Federation of Finnish Commerce; Finland)
- Fluoroscopic Foley Catheter Technique
- File Format Convertor Type A
- Fédération Française des Clubs Unesco (French: French Federation of UNESCO Clubs)
- Feliciana Federal Credit Union (Louisiana)
- Financial Federal Credit Union
- Firefighters Community Credit Union (various locations)
- First Financial Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your forward-facing child safety seat will have a sticker telling you the weight limit.