[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] SEVERAL NEW TOOLS ARE BEING ADDED TO THE OLDER VERSIONS OF THE FORWARD REPAIR SYSTEM (FRS), WHICH IS COVERED BY SC 4940-95-E42 .
What does FRS stand for?
FRS stands for Forward Repair System (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRS
We have 214 other meanings of FRS in our Acronym Attic
- FOMIS Requirements Statement
- Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique (French: Foundation for Strategic Research)
- Fonds de Réaménagement du Spectre (French: Redevelopment Fund Spectrum)
- Force Républicaine de Sécurité (French: Republican Security Force; Madagascar)
- Force Retaliation Squad (gaming clan)
- Formal Reporting System
- Forum des Républicains Sociaux (French: Forum of Social Republicans)
- Forum of Social Republicans (now Christian Democratic Party; France)
- Forward Recoil Scattering
- Forward Repair Ship
- Foundation for Rural Service
- Foundation Routing and Switching (Cisco)
- Frame Knowledge Representation System
- Frame Relay Service
- Frame Relay Switch (Sprint)
- Free Radical Scavenger (energy beverage)
- Freely Redistributable Software
- Frontier Research System (est. 1986; Japan)
- Fully Responsive System
- Functional Rating Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rock Island Arsenal is being recognized for resolving safety and ergonomic issues related to its Forward Repair System, while also increasing monthly production of FRS units.
Each field maintenance team will have an M-88 recovery vehicle and a Forward Repair System, Heavy or FRS.
The forward repair system (FRS) significantly increased Team Hotel's ability to assess and repair onsite in such a remote area.
Voltage meters are found in the SATS, Shop Equipment Contact (SECM) (LIN S25681), NSN 4940-01-548-9064; Forward Repair System (FRS) (LIN F64544), NSN 4940-01-533-1621; and the Field Maintenance Module 1 (LIN T65312), NSN 4910-01-501-7342.
The forward repair system combines tools, diagnostic equipment, and heavy-lift capability in one package that brigade support battalions, field support companies, and maintenance field companies can use to provide forward maintenance support.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dear Editor, The M7 forward repair system (FRS) tech manuals, TM 9-4940-56810 (Jun 08), -10HR (Jun 08) and -24P (Jan 08) have been posted on LOGSA's ETM website and are ready for Soldiers to use in the field.
AMC award recipients were as follows- * Gold: The Joint Manufacturing and Technology Center at Rock Island Arsenal, Illinois, for work on the forward repair system.