Never use a forward facing child seat on a passenger seat fitted with an airbag unless the vehicle manufacturer declares it safe to do so in your particular car.
What does FFCS stand for?
FFCS stands for Forward Facing Child Seat
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFCS
We have 36 other meanings of FFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Forward Consulting Services (est. 2004)
- Federal Facilities Compliance Staff
- Feed-Forward Current Source (microwave theory)
- Fellow of The Faculty of Secretaries and Administrators Limited (UK)
- Finnish Forest Certification System
- Fire Fighter Certification System
- Firm Foundation Christian School
- First Financial Consulting Services Ltd. (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Fonda-Fultonville Central School (New York)
- Ford Fiesta Club Sweden (car club)
- Freight and Fleet Control System
- Full Function Crew Stations
- Fully Flexible Credit System (course selection; Vellore Institute of Technology; India)
- Fuze Function Control Set
- Fat-Free Cross-Sectional Area
- Fondation Franco-Chinoise pour la Science et Ses Applications (French: Franco-Chinese Foundation for Science and Its Applications; est. 2001)
- Fellow, Foodservice Consultants Society International
- flexible carrier folded real chip size package
- Forward-Facing Child Safety Seat
- Fédération Française de Cyclo Tourisme (French: French Federation of Bicycle Tourism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finn, who is almost two, travels in a forward facing child seat, while Freya, who is six, has a booster seat.
Forward facing child seats cater for children aged from nine months to around four years or from nine to 18kgs in weight.
The use of a forward facing child seat or booster cushion provides 80 per cent better protection, and a rearward-facing child seat is 90 percent better.