The Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC) is expected to give more attention to political issues this time than it did at its inaugural meeting in Chile in March 2001, where ministers focused on economic and cultural cooperation.
What does FEALAC stand for?
FEALAC stands for Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Federal Environmental Assessment Index (Canada)
- Federal Executive Authority on Intellectual Property (Russian Federation)
- Far East Academic Journal
- Fundação Espírita Allan Kardec (Portuguese: Allan Kardec Spiritist Foundation)
- Fast Data Encipherment Algorithm
- Fast Encryption Algorithm
- Fédération d'Electricité de l'Arrondissement de Lille (French: Federation of Electricity Borough of Lille; Lille, France)
- Forever Expanding Awareness in Liberation
- Fund Executives Association Limited (Sydney, Australia)
- Fund Executives Association Ltd. (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Federación Espeleológica de América Latina y el Caribe (Spanish)
- Fédération Européenne des Académies de Médecine (French: Federation of European Academies of Medicine; Belgium)
- Finite Element Alternating Method (damage analysis)
- Fishery Economic Assessment Model
- Format Effector Action Mode
- Forum of European Asset Managers
- Foyer de l'Enfance des Alpes-Maritimes (French: Alpes-Maritimes Childhood Home)
- Fundação Estadual do Meio Ambiente (Portuguese: State Environment Foundation; Brazil)
- Federation Europeenne des Associations de Medecins Catholiques (French: European Federation of Catholic Medical Associations)
- Fonds Européens pour les Affaires Maritimes et la Pêche (French: European Fund for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC) spokesman George Reyes said the ministers will give more attention this time to political issues than they did at their last meeting in Chile in March 2001, at which time FEALAC framework documents were drawn up and statements issued that focused on economic and cultural cooperation.