Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency (FFA) In 2010 the Parties to the Nauru Agreement announced the world's largest closure of the high seas to purse seine fishing, covering 4.
What does FFA stand for?
FFA stands for Forum Fisheries Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFA
We have 208 other meanings of FFA in our Acronym Attic
- Food For Agriculture (WHO)
- Food for Assets
- Football Federation of Australia (soccer/football, Australia)
- Football for All (various locations)
- For Further Assignment (US DoD)
- Force Field Analysis (psychological technique)
- Forces Françaises en Allemagne (French: French Forces in Germany)
- Forest Farmers Association
- Forest Fire Association (Nelspruit, South Africa)
- Form Factor Accurate (Qualcomm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA); the Pacific Island Forum Fisheries Agency (for its 16 member countries); the National Fishery Authority Papua New Guinea; and the Norwegian, Australian and New Zealand fishery agencies.
The work was carried out in cooperation with the Government of Fiji and the South Pacific Forum Fisheries Agency.
The Southwest Region (SVM) of NOAA's National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) is responsible for administering Treaty requirements for the United States and for coordinating with the Forum Fisheries Agency (FFA), Treaty Administrator for the 16 Pacific island countries.