A majority of Fortune 500 companies now offer domestic-partner health benefits, up from just one in 1992, according to the Human Rights Campaign.
What does F500 stand for?
F500 stands for Fortune 500
This definition appears very frequently
- Flash for Linux
- Fitness for Purpose (National Health Service; UK)
- Football for Peace; University of Brighton, UK; sports program for Jewish and Arab children in northern Israel
- Furniture for Schools
- Formula 4-Stroke Association
- Fast for Sharepoint (Microsoft)
- Food for Thought
- Figure Four Weekly (website)
- Freedom 4 Wireless, Inc. (Lake Mary, FL)
- Fokker 50 (airliner; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Franklin Raines returns to Fannie Mae as the first black CEO of a Fortune 500 corporation Raines, Clinton's budget director, is leaving the White House for corporate America's major league THE SPRING OF 1969 WAS A combustible time.
3 billion Number of employees: Over 150,000 Fortune 500 rank: 130 HRC score: 100 To be sure, Gap Inc.
But two sour notes marred this upbeat news: The rate of increase of female directors has declined, and only 11 of the 1,216 inside directors at Fortune 500 companies are women, five of whom are related to the chief executive or the controlling family.
AT-A-GLANCE Black Businesses 103,694 BE 100s 49 Fortune 500 150 Sources: B.
UTOPY's last quarter was particularly noteworthy and saw the addition of five new enterprise customers, two of which are Fortune 500 organizations.