A majority of Fortune 500 companies now offer domestic-partner health benefits, up from just one in 1992, according to the Human Rights Campaign.
What does F500 stand for?
F500 stands for Fortune 500
This definition appears very frequently
- Flash for Linux
- Fitness for Purpose (National Health Service; UK)
- Football for Peace; University of Brighton, UK; sports program for Jewish and Arab children in northern Israel
- Furniture for Schools
- Formula 4-Stroke Association
- Fast for Sharepoint (Microsoft)
- Food for Thought
- Figure Four Weekly (website)
- Freedom 4 Wireless, Inc. (Lake Mary, FL)
- Fokker 50 (airliner; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Franklin Raines returns to Fannie Mae as the first black CEO of a Fortune 500 corporation Raines, Clinton's budget director, is leaving the White House for corporate America's major league THE SPRING OF 1969 WAS A combustible time.
3 billion Number of employees: Over 150,000 Fortune 500 rank: 130 HRC score: 100 To be sure, Gap Inc.
AT-A-GLANCE Black Businesses 103,694 BE 100s 49 Fortune 500 150 Sources: B.