So far, photos range from things like “sidewalk damage - 540 W 37th” to “monster poison ivy on footpath leading to Fort Washington Park,” to “street tree with rope in it.
What does FOWA stand for?
FOWA stands for Fort Washington Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FOWA
We have 9 other meanings of FOWA in our Acronym Attic
- Full of Water (weight)
- Full of Win (gaming forum)
- Full out War (gaming clan)
- Furniture Outlet Warehouse
- Future of Wrestling (Florida)
- Futures & Options World (est. 1982)
- Federation of Ogoni Women's Associations
- Florida Onsite Wastewater Association (previously Florida Septic Tank Association)
- Florida Outdoor Writers Association
- Fuel, Oil, Water, Air (preventive maintenance diagnosis of Komatsu equipment)
- Future of Web Applications (conference)
- Flag Officer Western Area, British Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Foundations of Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networking and Computing (workshop)
- Friends of Williston Animal Shelter
- Friends of Wilderness Battlefield
- Friends of Willard Brook (Massachusetts)
- Friends of Willunga Basin (Australia)
- Families of Wyoming County (West Virginia)
- Fellowship of World Christians
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the restoration of New York's only lighthouse in Fort Washington Park popularized in the 1940's children's book "The Little Red Schoolhouse," to the Winter Garden Theatre in Times Square, their projects have run the gamut of architectural styles.
In addition to a $50 million restoration of McCarren Park Pool in Brooklyn and the restoration of Dreier-Offerman Park, regional parks slated for redevelopment under PlaNYC include Highbridge in Manhattan and the Bronx, Soundview Park in the Bronx, Fort Washington Park in Manhattan, Highland Park Reservoir and Rockaway Beach in Queens, and Ocean Breeze Park in Staten Island.