For instance, at the Fort Smith National Historic Site, "We had a national convention a few years ago that had dinner in the original 'Hell on the Border Jail,'" she said.
What does FOSM stand for?
FOSM stands for Fort Smith National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FOSM
We have 14 other meanings of FOSM in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation of Sustainable Living
- Foundations of Service-Learning
- Friends of Seaford Library (Seaford, East Sussex, UK)
- Friends of the School Library
- Friends of Sri Lanka Association (UK)
- Frustrated One Sided Lover's Association
- Friends of Stirling Linear Park (Stirling, South Australia)
- First-Order System Least-Squares (linear elasticity)
- First Order-Second Moment Analysis
- Flag Officer Submarines
- Free and Open Source Movement (software)
- Friends of Saddle Mountain (Maricopa County, AZ)
- Friends of St. Michael's
- Friends of San Martin Animal Shelter (Morgan Hill, CA)
- Federation of Small and Medium Industries (UK)
- Friends of Ohio State Mailing List
- Files of Sequence Names
- Food Science Network for Africa
- Friends of Sabeel--North America
- Friends of Soccer, North Alabama
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fort Smith also is home to the Fort Smith National Historic Site featuring the courtroom and gallows of Federal Judge Isaac C.
The Fort Smith National Historic Site is open on a limited basis while roof damage is being repaired, and Belle Point, where ruins of the area's first and second forts are located, is closed until repairs are completed.
In his second term in office, Parker received national attention for a speech supporting fair treatment of Indians, the Fort Smith National Historic Site said.
New attractions like Magic Springs/Crystal Falls Theme Park in Hot Springs and the recently renovated Fort Smith National Historic Site are already-contributing to the state's economy.
The Fort Smith National Historic Site will reopen this month after a three-year, $7.
9 million for a parking deck and a $7 million renovation of the Fort Smith National Historic Site.
Fort Smith National Historic Site includes a reproduction of the gallows, the courthouse-jail complex and the ruins of the original Fort Smith.