It's a "read" you won't want to miss Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center (FSRMC) has dedicated a plaque to honor Edna Mason, RN, who passed away on August 21, 2010.
What does FSRMC stand for?
FSRMC stands for Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center (Knoxville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Friction Stir Research Laboratory (Brigham Young University)
- Future Skully Record Label
- Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (US DoD)
- Federal Security Risk Manager (software)
- File Server Resource Manager (Microsoft)
- Financial Statistics and Risk Management (course)
- Fondation Suisse pour la Recherche en Microtechnique (French: Swiss Foundation for Research in Microtechnology)
- Fox Sports Rocky Mountain
- Full Service Restaurant Management (business education)
- Free Shipping Return Merchandise Authorization
- Foreign Service Regional Medical Officer
- Foreign Service Regional Medical Technologists (US Department of State career classification)
- Forum Silaturrahim Remaja Masjid Yogyakarta (Indonesian: Yogyakarta Mosque Youth Relations Forum; Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Finance Sector Recruiters Network (est. 2005)
- Fox Sports Radio Network
- Free Speech Radio News
- Fort Smith Radiation Oncology (Fort Smith, AR)
- Fudbalski Savez Rasinskog Okruga (Serbian football association)
- Former Soviet Republic of Georgia
- Fachschaft Raumplanung (German: Student Council Spatial Planning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center is one of five hospitals in the Covenant Health system.