The command, which was established at Fort Monroe, Virginia, in 2002, was originally created to better align accessions and initial-entry training by becoming an overall headquarters for the Army Recruiting Command, Army Cadet Command, and initial-entry-training organizations.
What does FMVA stand for?
FMVA stands for Fort Monroe, Virginia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMVA
- Försvarets Materielverk (Swedish Defence Materiel Administration; Procurement agency for the Swedish armed forces)
- Fredrikstad Mekaniske Verksted (Fredrikstad, Norway)
- Fuel Metering Valve
- Fujitsu Multimedia Vision (Japan)
- Full Motion Video
- Full Motion Violence (online gaming)
- Fully Maintained Vehicle
- Future Market Value
- Fair Market Value Appraisal
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst
- Fast Maximal Voluntary Contraction (isometric strength tool)
- Featherstone Male Voice Choir (UK)
- Felling Male Voice Choir (UK)
- Federal Malaria Vaccine Coordinating Committee (National Institutes of Health National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Federal Motor Vehicle Control Program
- Frequency Modulation Voice Frequency Telegraph
- Flowers Mill Veterinary Hospital (Langhorne, PA)
- Force Majeure Vampire Hunters (gaming)
- Fair Market Value in Continued Use (appraisal of personal property equipment)
- Forum Marocain pour la Vérité et la Justice (French: Moroccan Forum for Truth and Justice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Word around Washington is that it stems from a 1995 training session that then-House Speaker Newt Gingrich arranged for a select group of GOP operatives who were dispatched to the Army Training and Doctrine Command (ATDC) at Fort Monroe, Virginia.
At least that's the "Campaign Plan" of the Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) Cadet Command at Fort Monroe, Virginia, dated July 1, 1993 - an unclassified but not widely known document that describes in detail the Army's plan for Junior ROTC Career Academies.
Army, Europe (USAREUR) Band and Chorus, Germany 03-04 Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Band, Fort Monroe, Virginia 03-04 Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) Band Fort McPherson, Georgia Staff 01-05 U.