Gary Milks has been named president and publisher; previously, he was publisher of the company's Fort Madison Daily Democrat in Iowa and president of its Mississippi Valley Media, a job he'd held since 2001.
What does FMD stand for?
FMD stands for Fort Madison (Amtrak station code; Fort Madison, IA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMD
We have 112 other meanings of FMD in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Mainstream Democrats
- Flow-Mediated Dilatation
- Fluid Mechanics Department (various organizations)
- Fluorescent Multi-layer Disk
- Fondazione Mondo Digitale (Italian: Digital World Foundation)
- Fonds Migration et Développement (French: Migration and Development Fund)
- Foot and Mouth Disease
- Force Management Division
- Force Mix Data
- Force Modernization Division
- Forward Multiplicity Detector
- Fournitures et Matériels de Déménagements (French: Moving Supplies and Materials)
- Free Music Download
- Frontometaphyseal Dysplasia (progressive bone disease)
- Fuels Manager Defense
- Full Material Disclosure (products; varioius companies)
- Full Modulation Diversity
- Function Management Data
- Fluorescent Multilayer Disk - Read-Only Memory
- Farm Machinery Dealers Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These wind turbines will be produced in our factories in Fort Madison, Iowa, and in Hutchinson, Kansas, and will supply secure and environmentally friendly energy to 190,000 average U.
shipped the first wind blades from its new factory in Fort Madison, Iowa, in mid-August.
In her mother's hometown of Fort Madison, Iowa, the Catholic church had two unofficial seating sections--one in the front for the whites and one in the back for the Mexicans.
Iowa State Penitentiary Fort Madison, Iowa Salary range: $55,400 to $81,300 The Iowa State Penitentiary is seeking a qualified correctional administrator to manage a major section of the institution's operation, the Clinical Care Unit, a 200-cell facility for offenders diagnosed as mentally disordered and inappropriate for housing in general population status.