She was a 1950 graduate of Fort Hamilton High School in N.
What does FHHS stand for?
FHHS stands for Fort Hamilton High School (Brooklyn, New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHHS
We have 8 other meanings of FHHS in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Historic Huletts Landing (New York)
- Full Height, Half-Length
- First Horizon Home Loan Corporation
- Friendly Hills Healthcare Network
- Fair Housing Hotline Project (Woodland, California)
- Fetal Heart Heard and Regular (normal cardiac rhythm)
- Five Hills Health Region (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Foundation for Human and Humanitarian Rights in Lebanon
- Faculty of Health and Human Sciences (Thames Valley University; UK)
- Forrest Hills High School (Michigan)
- Fort Hunt High School (Fairfax, VA, USA)
- Fountain Hills High School (Fountain Hills, AZ)
- Francis Howell High School (St.Louis, MO)
- Friday Harbor High School (Washington)
- Family Health International
- Fitzgerald & Halliday, Inc. (Hartford, CT)
- Fjord Horse International Association (Norway)
- Florida Hydrogen Initiative, Inc. (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Food for Health Ireland
- Food for the Hungry International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Years later, he attended Fort Hamilton High School, which sits on 83rd Street, across the street from the gingerbread home.