[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] FORT EUSTIS, VIRGINIA Home of Regimental Chapter US Army Transportation Museum-Get a feel for how soldiers have moved from colonial days to the present at the US Army Transportation Museum, on the grounds of Fort Eustis, the Army Post that also hosts the US Army Transportation School.
What does FEVA stand for?
FEVA stands for Fort Eustis, Virginia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FEVA
We have 1 other meaning of FEVA in our Acronym Attic
- Forced Expiratory Volume in 1 S/Inspiratory Vital Capacity
- Forced Expiratory Volume in One Second/Vital Capacity (ventilatory measurement)
- Forced Expiratory Volume to Forced Vital Capacity Ratio
- Forced Expiratory Volume in 3 Seconds
- Forced Expiratory Volume in 6
- Federación del Voleibol Argentino
- Federation of East Village Artists (New York)
- Festival of East Village Arts (New York, NY)
- Finite Element Visual Analysis (software)
- Firthcliffe Estate Voluntary Action (UK)
- Fédération des Entreprises de Vente a Distance (French: Federation of Mail Order Sales Companies)
- Forced Expiratory Vital Capacity (lung function testing)
- Fixed-Effects Vector Decomposition (economics)
- Forecast Error Variance Decomposition
- Ferrocarriles Españoles de Via Estrecha
- Fostering Electric Vehicle Expansion in the Rockies (Denver Metro Clean Cities Coalition; Denver, CO)
- Friends of the Education Voucher Experiment in Representative Regions (UK)
- Fuel-cell Vehicle of Extended Range
- Far East Ventures, Inc.
- fracción de eyección ventricular izquierda (Spanish: Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 597th Transportation Group at Fort Eustis, Virginia, coordinated the operation, which involved "stuffing" 40-foot shipping containers with smaller quadruple and triple containers and placing intrusion-detection radio frequency identification (RFID) tags on each 40-foot container for shipment.
The ship, which assisted US submarine operations around the globe for decades, was anchored in recent years among the rusting vessels of the James River Reserve Fleet, commonly known as the "Ghost Fleet," in Fort Eustis, Virginia.
John Smith, owner of the Fort Eustis, Virginia, McDonald's franchise, says he is looking into the matter.
on November 26, 1996, Weston Murray presented himself at the Urgent Care Center, an affiliate of the McDonald Army Community Hospital in Fort Eustis, Virginia.
In 1982, for example, Northrop bid to provide basic services--food, supplies, maintenance, and the like--to a base in Fort Eustis, Virginia.
Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) headquarters Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) relocation from Fort Monroe, Virginia, to Fort Eustis, Virginia.
Web-based training also reduces the need to send out global container management training teams or bring deploying personnel to Fort Eustis, Virginia, to meet deployment training requirements.