Initially, it stood at Arlington Hall Station, and now stands in front of the Nolan Building at Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
What does FBVA stand for?
FBVA stands for Fort Belvoir, Virginia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FBVA
- Faculdade Boa Viagem (Portuguese: Good Trip School; Recife, Brazil)
- Features, Benefits, and Value (various companies)
- Fiber Bundle Volume
- Fractional Blood Volume
- Free Bible Version
- French Bureau Veritas
- Frequency Bias Value
- Fuel Building Ventilation
- Fédération Belge des Véhicules Anciens (French: Belgian Federation of Vintage Vehicles; Belgium)
- Florida Basketball and Volleyball Association
- Fibre Based Variable Contrast (photograph type)
- Federal Board for Vocational Education
- Foodborne Viruses in Europe (EU Food, Nutrition, and Health)
- Federatie van de Belgische Verenigingen voor Informatica (Belgian Federation of Informatics Associations)
- Fédération Belge de Vol Libre (French: Belgian Federation of Free Flight)
- Free Boundary Value Problem
- Friends of Bella Vista Park (Oakland, CA)
- Foundation for Boulder Valley Schools (Colorado)
- Free Birth Vulgarity Will Not Be Tolerated (gaming)
- Family Biography Workshop (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Petroleum Seminar hosted its largest class ever from 5 to 9 December 2011 at the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Energy headquarters at Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
The facility will house the United States Army Prime Power School, which moved from Fort Belvoir, Virginia, under the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure program.
Army Criminal Investigation Command (USACIDC) (commonly referred to as "CID"), Fort Belvoir, Virginia, and her fellow investigators were awarded the 2009 Award for Excellence in Investigation by the Council of the Inspector General on Integrity and Efficiency and recognized by the U.
Traffic impacts can also affect larger relocation decisions, and were important in DOD's decision to acquire an additional site for Fort Belvoir, Virginia, an acquisition that DOD estimates will cost $1.
Dunwoody has been nominated for promotion to general and assignment as the commanding general of the Army Materiel Command (AMC) at Fort Belvoir, Virginia.