DMU is coordinating the project and the other partners are: Eotvos Karoly Public Policy Institute (Hungary); Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe (Germany); Steinbeis-Hochschule Berlin (Germany); Technical University of Delft (Netherlands); University of Lodz (Poland); University of Namur (Belgium); and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland.
What does FZK stand for?
FZK stands for Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FZK in our Acronym Attic
- Freezing Fog (Terminal Area Forecast)
- Forschungsstelle für Zahnräder und Getreibebau (German: Research Centre for Gears and Gear; University of Munich; Munich, Germany)
- Federacja Zielonych - Grupa Opolska (Poland)
- Fault Zone Guided Waves (seismology)
- Firewall Zero Hour (gaming)
- Fault Zone Head Waves
- Fibrinogen Zurich I
- Forschungszentrum Informatik
- First Zen Institute of America
- Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
- Feet Zoom Level
- Forum Zghazagh Laburisti (Maltese: Labour Youth Forum)
- Frente Zapatista de Liberción Nacional (Spanish: Zapatista National Liberation Front, México)
- Freezing Level (weather forecasts)
- Folklore de la Zone Mondiale (French: Folklore of the World Zone)
- Free Zone Management Authority (Saint Lucia)
- Fort Zumwalt North (high school; O'Fallon, MO)
- Filton (airport code; UK)
- Fast Zero Power (Philips Semiconductors)
- Fine Zinc Powder
Samples in periodicals archive:
The assembly and installation into the TOSKA facility a the Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe (Germany) started in January 2001 and was completed in June.