After a seven-day cruise in the Caribbean, the couple is at home in Hattiesburg where the bride is a registered nurse for Hattiesburg Clinic, working at the acute dialysis unit of Forrest General Hospital.
What does FGH stand for?
FGH stands for Forrest General Hospital (Hattiesburg, MS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FGH
We have 21 other meanings of FGH in our Acronym Attic
- Frederick G. Griffin Engineering (Camden, NJ)
- Finite Generalized Gaussian Mixture (segmentation)
- Fort George G Meade (Maryland)
- Fairmont General Hospital (West Virginia)
- Fallston General Hospital (Fallston, MD)
- Fearless Ghost Hunters (gaming clan)
- Female Garden Hose
- Fessel Goldman & Hirsch (Rhode Island law firm)
- Foellinger Great Hall (University of Illinois)
- Fördergemeinschaft Gutes Hören (German: Promotion of Good Hearing)
- Fort Garry Horse (Canadian armoured regiment)
- Fourier-Grid Hamiltonian
- From Good Homes (band)
- Fine Grain Heat-Affected Zone
- First Gas Holding Corporation (Philippines)
- Florida Governor's Hurricane Conference
- Fribourg Gottéron Hockey Club (Switzerland)
- Feminist Glossary of Human Geography (textbook)
- Fondation General Henri Guisan (French: Henri Guisan Foundation General)
- Fairmont General Hospital, Inc. (West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patient was transferred to Forrest General Hospital for additional surgery on her esophagus.
The "Festival of Swans" was funded by a grant from Women's Services of Forrest General Hospital and sponsorships provided by the ADP, educational institutions, and individual donors.
At Forrest General Hospital Cancer Center in Hattiesburg, Woods treats patients who face devastating illnesses.