America's Cup helmsman James Spithill (NSW) and Formula Windsurfing World Champion Allison Shreeve (NSW) are the male and female Australian Sailors of the Year for 2006.
What does FW stand for?
FW stands for Formula Windsurfing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FW
We have 31 other meanings of FW in our Acronym Attic
- Flood Warning (National Weather Service advisory)
- Floor Waste (environment)
- Floquet Wave
- Florida Waterfowler (online hunting forum)
- Flutewise (UK)
- Flywheel (automotive)
- Focke-Wulf (German aircraft manufacturer)
- Forest Whitaker (actor)
- Forge World (UK)
- Formula Weight
Samples in periodicals archive:
PWLLHELI windsurfer Lucy Horwood has won a Silver Medal at Formula Windsurfing World Championships.