There is a full programme of Wirral 100 races - Formula 125, 125ccGP, 250ccGP, Formula 400, Formula 600, F600 Steel-framed, 650 Twins, Powerbikes, Forgotten Era and Pre-injection, Classics and Sidecars, each with a qualifying race and three championship races, each scheduled to be run over eight laps.
What does F125 stand for?
F125 stands for Formula 125 (racing kart class)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- First Formant Frequency (speech acoustics)
- First Generation (genetics)
- First Year
- Form 1
- Formula 1
- Function 1 key (keyboard)
- Largest Preovulatory Follicle (reproductive science)
- Fentanyl 10 mg/ml (milligrams per milliliters)
- Fokker 100 (airliner; Netherlands)
- Finger Eleven (band)
- Fireman First Class (US Navy)
- Fructose-1-Phosphate Aldolase
- FTZ (Fushi Tarazu)-F1 Recognition Element
- Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization (cancer detection)
- Formula 2
- Fun and Function (Windsurfing Boards & Apparel Co.)
- Second Filial Generation (genetics)
- Second Formant Frequency (speech acoustics)
- FIFA2001 (Playstation 2 game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If he wants to take it further, kids from12 years onwards can get an ACU licence and race in the Formula 125 club championships.
He then moved into Formula 125 machines over the National Circuits in 2009 and won that championship too.
Sammi Tasker, 15, triumphed at East Fortune, East Lothian, at the weekend on her bright pink Aprilia to win Melville Motor Cycle Club's Formula 125 title.
Teenager Ferguson, from Hartburn, won the North East Formula 125 Championship.
Numbers in the GP125 Class remain much the same this season, while the Formula 125 Class for 12-17-year-old riders has increased again, with the youngsters moving up from Mini Mottos to the larger 125 machines.