FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF TILT; AMERICAN ACADEMY OF ALLERGY, ASTHMA, AND IMMUNOLOGY ORLANDO - A combination of fixed-dose mometasone furoate and formoterol fumarate improved lung function in patients with moderate to very severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
What does FORM stand for?
FORM stands for Formoterol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FORM
We have 14 other meanings of FORM in our Acronym Attic
- Feline Ondoclastic Resorptive Lesion (feline oral malady)
- Friends of Ruch Library (Oregon)
- Friends of Ruislip Lido (UK)
- Friends of the Red Line (transportation; California)
- Fusarium Oxysporum F. Sp. Radicis-Lycopersici
- Force Logistics Command
- Family Occupation Recreation Money
- Family, Occupation, Recreation, Message
- Feature-Oriented Reuse Method
- First Order Reliability Method
- Foundation for Organic Resources Management, Inc. (Fayetteville, AR)
- Fonds d'Orientation et de Régularisation des Marchés Agricoles (French: Fund Orientation and Adjustment of Agricultural Markets)
- Force Management Analysis
- Forum for Organic Resource Management and Agricultural Technologies (Kenya)
- MAC HQ, Scott AFB USA
- FDF Orbital and Mission Aids Transformation System
- Formal Modelling and Analysis of Timed Systems (conference)
- Force Master Chief
- Formation Code
- FORSCOM Mobilization & Deployment Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is an important discovery as it suggests that formoterol may be used to prevent obesity.
These patents are directed to compositions of "R-formoterol," a specific form of the formoterol molecule, and their use.
In addition, an analysis of these trials showed that patients receiving SYMBICORT achieved a bronchodilatory effect, or opening of the airways, similar to formoterol DPI, and a more rapid effect than that achieved by either budesonide pMDI or placebo.
Researchers tested how heat affected powder-filled formoterol capsules and its effects on drug delivery.
Innovata Biomed(IB) yesterday announced that the first application for marketing authorisation for its Formoterol Clickhaler product in Europe has been submitted to the regulatory authority.