Formosan subterranean termites (74-84 g) from a single colony collected in Poplarville, MS were used for the study.
What does FST stand for?
FST stands for Formosan Subterranean Termites
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FST
We have 181 other meanings of FST in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Studio Theatre (Sarasota, FL)
- Fluffy Spider Technologies (Australia)
- FOB, Stowed and Trimmed
- Fonds de Solidarité Territoriale (French: Territorial Solidarity Fund)
- Food Science & Technology (various organizations)
- Foreign Section Trust (Japan)
- Foreign Service Tour
- Forged Steel
- Formal School Training
- Formal Specification Technique
- Fort Smith Public Transit
- Forward Support Team
- Forward Surgical Team
- Foundation for Science and Technology (UK)
- Foundation for Surgical Technology (est. 1997; Littleton, CO)
- Frame Service Time
- Franciscan School of Theology (Berkeley, California)
- French Summer Time (time zone)
- Frontline Support Team
- Fujitsu Software Technologies (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Response of the Formosan subterranean termites (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) to baits or nonrepellent termiticides in extended foraging arenas.
Not even Katrina's violent winds and watery aftermath proved sufficient to vanquish New Orleans's most tenacious residents: its Formosan subterranean termites.
Chemical assay of undigested food from termite fecal material has been reported for Formosan subterranean termites (Coptotermes formosanus Shiraki) and other species (Itakura et al.
Estimates are that damage from Formosan subterranean termites alone costs U.